Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List



Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- a camera
- a new house (this is a WISH list)
- new jeans
- brown shoes
- Ugg boots (mine are like 10 years old and looking ratty)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- I've received a lot of handmade gifts, but probably a skirt my mom made for me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- There is a really cute shirt and skirt that I want to try to make for my daughters.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- The one that stands out the most is the original Nintendo
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
- I just asked my oldest and she told me that she really wants her own tube of chapstick. I think that can be arranged...
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
- ummmm.... anything sweet!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
- I'm going to try and make some shirts and skirts for my daughters and maybe a pair of Robeez type shoes for my niece.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- Not really sure... Maybe the National Lampoon's Christmas
9. Favorite holiday song?
- Joy to the World
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
- We grew up going skiing every Christmas and it was so much fun

1 comment:

  1. YES! The original Nintendo! We got one too. We even got one of those running "power pads" and the duck hunt gun. You're going to the reunion this saturday, right?

    btw, I tagged you on my blog....or "awarded" you...whichever sounds more fun.

    ReplyDelete