Monday, February 1, 2010

21 Days to a New Habit

I've heard that it takes 21 days to start a new habit. I figured that if I posted what I want my new habit to be, then I would be more likely to follow through with it. So, what is my new habit? I want to try and get up by no later than 6 am everyday and be dressed and ready to go before my children are up. Some of you might be thinking why would I want to do that or that 6 am isn't early, but I find that my days go so much better when I am up and dressed before my kids are up and usually my kids rise around 6:30, so I figured that would be enough time to get dressed and mostly ready. I'm going to try my hardest to do this, but that will mean that I have to be disciplined at night and go to bed at a decent time... not so easy for me. I'll try to put up weekly updates throughout the month to let you know how it is going.

*** I haven't forgotten about my daily pictures, but I lost the cord for awhile and then Andy took the camera out to Colorado, so I'm going to try and update some pictures tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment