Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Wow, I can't believe that it has been over 5 months since my last post. Oops! I guess life got pretty busy and this blog got put on the back burner. I'm hoping to start posting again, but I'm not going to try and catch up with pictures from the past five months (sorry kids). Here are a few things that we have been up to:

Layne's birthday
Layne finished school
Cottage
Cottage
Abby learns to ride a bike
Cottage
camping at Wabasis Lake Campground (how could I forget that, Cheri?)
Cottage (you get the point)
Molly learned to walk (she is very fast)
Layne learned to ride a two wheeler
Molly's birthday
playing
Zoo
Frederick Meijer Garden
Children's museum
playing
Library

As you can see, we've been busy playing outside and relaxing at cottages (thanks grandma and papa, and grandma and grandpa) this summer. Now that the crazy month of July is past us I will hopefully try and find some time to sit down and write some blog posts. We'll see how much time I can find while chasing around a 4 year old, 2 1/2 year old and a one year old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment