Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things I Love Thursday - Local Grocery Store


I love Kingma's Market. It is right around the corner from my house and we probably stop in their twice a week, at least. We go there for their cheese, jerky, beer, free cookies for the kids... wow do we sound like a healthy family. Basically we go there for those items that weforget to pick up at the grocery store that week. I will also admit that I go there sometimes just to look around. It is the type of store that carries random items that you wouldn't find at large, chain grocery stores. If you live in the Grand Rapids area, I recommend that you stop by Kingmas sometime... I promise that you'll love it.




This post was linked to Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pass by there all the time but have never stopped in. Sounds so cool and since they had those great $1 off coupons in the latest GR coupon book mailer, how can I not?!?

    PS best wishes for your half marathon! You will do great :)

    ReplyDelete